Friday, March 13, 2009

Week five

1. Sweet innocent baby, crazy hair. I love how she has her arms positioned. Her white/pink outfit stands out the most. I think this is a very calming photo, atleast that is the effect it has on me.

2. A 2 month old baby, sleeping. Crazy dark brown hair.Proping her head up with her right arm and her left is across her chest. Sweet chubby cheeks. A person with a purple shirt with grey sleeves is holding her. The baby is wearing a white/pink outfit that stands out most in the picture.

3. I like the composition in that the babys heads is not quite centered and her body draws your eye across and off the page. Also her positioning is very interesting and her hair creates very interesting shadows and lines, I love it!

4. Posing. Everytime I see this picture it looks like she is posing, even though she is sleeping, the camera loves her.

5. Seeing Edgar Degas' photos I saw he had a lot of ballerinas which made for a wonderful compostion. It seemed like something he was very interested in painting. Although none of his are close up like my photo,  I love pictures of babies.

No comments: