Friday, March 13, 2009

Week four

1.  Outdoors and music. What I notice first is all the lighters and the phones held up in the air, then the band in the backround. 

2. This is a black and white photo taken at a concert. There are hundreds of people with lighters in the air, a band on stage in the backround to the left. In front almost center the back of a guys head with a hat on.

3. The black and white really makes the line of the peoples arms standout. The main event of the pic is in the backround barely to be seen but the focal point is a hat. I like how the b/w makes the flames look.

4. I think its story is the rock band playing a more laid back song, everyone has out there lighter so i would simply go with flames.

5. Durer does alot of drawings in black and white which really makes his images pop out. I think that using black and white for my photo definately made the images more clear, interesting and dramtic.